Monday 22 April 2013


Kingdom Review

So the first episode of the new season of shows has aired and to kick start off the season is Kingdom. 
I have been anticipating this series ever since I had read the summary of what the show is meant to be about. Although I haven’t seen much battle/war genre series, the premise of this one had intrigued me.
Why? I am not really too sure, I have been looking for a “war-time” series to watch and love ever since I had seen Twelve Kingdoms and was hoping that this could be the one.


  PLOT SUMMARY

“The story follows Li Xin and Hyou, two boys without families in the Warring States Period when China has been embroiled in war for five centuries. Despite living like slaves, the boys strive to realize their dream of becoming warlords.” – Anidb
“Millions of years have passed since the times of legends, when the worlds of man and gods were still the same. In these times it was the desires of man that moved the world. It is the era of the 500 year war: The warring states peroid. Kingdom is the story of a young boy named Xin who grew into a great general and all the trials and bloodshed that lead him there. “ – Baka-Manga Updates
Source:  www.otakuness.net

No comments:

Post a Comment